- An overall introduction to human relations, anatomy, physiology, and bacteriology
- Body mechanics, disease processes and therapeutic approaches used to arrest or contain them.
- Universal precautions are taught throughout the program and an emphasis is placed on the need to protect the patient as well as the nursing assistant.
- You will spend classroom time with hands-on clinical practice, multimedia, lab/skills practice and individualized instruction.
If you’re looking for a traditional learning format, you may find this learning environment not only empowering, but challenging. Instructors will work with you individually to facilitate your unique learning style.
- Must be 18yrs and above
- High School graduate or equivalent
- TB clearance
- Physical Exam
- Criminal Background Check
- Students are required to wear a royal blue colored scrub uniform and white shoes (clean, white tennis shoes may be worn) on all classroom and clinical days. Crocks are not acceptable. Uniforms can be purchased at our facility.
Tuition and Fees
100 hour training program – $957
- books and supplies
- Uniform (one set/Royal Blue)
- BLS (American Heart Association)
- Criminal background check
- Practicum Training
- Liability Insurance
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Advanced paid registration numbers will determine whether or not a class is conducted.
- PHE reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
See Registration Form or contact information, policies, cancellations, and accommodations.
- Drop Policy Charge: Refund Charge For cancellations up to:
*If an applicant has put down more than the required $300.00 deposit he/she is eligible to obtain a refund as long as he/she has turned in a REFUND REQUEST FORM prior to 10 (ten) working days before the start of the class initially applied for. $20.00 will be assessed as a processing fee.
- 100% Day of Class or thereafter- No Refund
- Full Refund if class is cancelled
(We are currently updating the application form) Please call our office for updated price and refund/drop policy).
Stop by or give us a call. Please fill out the registration form for faster service.Registration Form